Reply by Paycom

We’re sorry you are experiencing difficulty. If you have access to your bank statements, you can also find the amount of your last paystub there if you have direct deposit. Your HR/payroll team should be able to reset your password if you are an active employee. Based on how your employer has enabled employee access, as a current employee you have the option to receive your W2 via Employee Self-Service, by mail or both. If you are a former employee, your former employer can help you retrieve these forms. The Internal Revenue Service has set the deadline of January 31 for filing of W2 forms. If your employer requires assistance in accessing your forms or resetting your login and password, please have them contact their Paycom specialist directly. Here is some additional information from our tips page:
1101 Columbia St, Stamford, TX 79553, USA
Additional Fees
Customer service
Diversity of Products or Services
Price Affordability
Product or Service Quality
Turnaround Time
Value for money

I cannot log into Paycom it says invalid login or password I already tried the change password and it says I have to have all this information to login and one piece of information is I have to have the net amount of my last paycheck I don't have my check stub and I don't have access to that check stub because I can't access paycom the employer will not help me and told me to keep trying to play with it until I can get it she said she does not have the capability to help me I called customer service only to be told that they also cannot help me cuz they don't have access to my login information so I cannot access paycom to change my address for my W2 because I am no longer with that company my phone number is 325-721-5360 if someone can help me please please

Product or Service Mentioned: Paycom Account.

Reason of review: Poor customer service.

Do You Have Something To Say ?
Write a review